Friday, June 27, 2008

With Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah Mohd. Ali

The media conference at the 86 Floor of Tower One


This morning, I got an sms for an invitation for Former Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad's media conference. It was held at his private office in Petronas's 86th Floor, Tower One, KLCC.

Right: With an awesome lady, who is great mum

I arrived at quarter to noon. Went I got to the conference room (where the media conference will be held), TV stations' microphones were already set in the middle of the beautiful oak colour oval table. Right at the end Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah Mohd. Ali was seated.

Left: Listening carefully to Tun Dr. Mahathir's explanation


As always, I'd go to her and offer my greetings. Then she invited me to sit down and we had a chat.

My photo-journo-blogger buddy Jinggo of the "Pak Lah dozed off in public engagements" fame captured the photos.

No comments: